View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Firerage
Veteran

re: A New Beginning

Well this is it guys. Disney finally shut down potco. Maybe not for good but for a long time probably. Since this is the case, I am throwing an idea forward that should solve the emptiness we all feel inside. I vote that we all pitch in new ideas and find a new game to play. Lotro, ESO, maybe even Swtor are and can be very viable options. Even though pirates is done for the time being, it has opened up the doors to many new options and I know that this tragedy won't get rid of us that easily. Please reply with any and all ideas you may have. May the Rogues live on forever.

Sincerely,
David Firerage
David Firerage
Veteran

re: Minecraft

One of the ideas that was swimming around in my head was all of us playing pirates of the burning seas together. I will try it and see how it is for myself and anyone who plays it already can please message me so i can get to know the game faster. from youtube it looks pretty good.

I play Lotro and I tried the Pirates of the Burning Seas and it's quite similar to POTCO.

Any particular LoTRO world we should use if we join that game?

I tried LoTRO before... maybe I will again.

Me, Jason, Alice, and Bill play on the Firefoot server of LOTRO. It is fun when you have a lot of people to play with. Takes awhile to get into it.

Cool. I have a LV5 elf healer named Akilina (imagine that) and a LV0 champion elf named Raedenil... not sure how much I'll play as work keeps me super busy right now.

I have played Pirates of the Burning Sea before also... just the trial version... but I couldn't get into it.

I play Aion with my son and some other random games too...

Well, I have accounts on Burning Sea and LOTRO. I find them to take up a LOT of bandwidth. I am unable to load Burning Sea on my PC. And, I have had much trouble figuring out how to do the simplest things. I spend much time reviewing the tutorials LOL. My Burning Sea pirate is named, wait for it.... Kate MacFury! I started her as a pirate. Wish I'd gone English! Honestly? I rather hate this game. It is not even half as fun as POTC was in the good days.

I am unable to download LOTRO on the laptop, and so must play that on my dying PC, sadly. If I can remember my account name and password, I will let you all know!

I am not gaming much theses days due to RL. (Nothing bad in RL, just really busy!!)

David Firerage
Veteran

re: remake

they are remaking potco. the game will be called pirates of the high seas. should be released june 2014 for full game but beta will be released sooner.

I played Burning Seas. It was interesting but I think it was pretty complicated.

Well I had Akilina on a different server, but that name is taken on the Firefoote world

Oh well, I made Raedenil on Firefoote.

Hey everyone, I don't think anyone else made the kinship on lotro for us all so I made one called the Firewalkers. If you are on the FireFoote server contact me or Jason on there and we will try to add you. RubySmith and Jasoncrestones is our name. I might not be on often but I just thought this would be an easier way to find one another.

Thanks Ruby!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None